Sunday, November 4, 2012

KNOTS AND KNITS X MOLTEN STORE.

Amazing duo, Molten Store and Knots & Knits have teamed up and created something that can be described as nothing short of amazing. How could this possibly get any more exciting? Well, all Social Emission's readers have the opportunity to win an exclusive piece from this limited edition collection. How? Just leave me a love note with your name and email and voila! Molten Store will hand pick the winner from a selection of fabulous bloggers who are also participating in this give away. 

BE QUICK!





Photos by Elisabeth Willis

Lets be friends.

Follow me on...
Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knots & Knits is amazing I bought the bag when it first came out would love to win the necklace!!

Georgia Maccan
gee-maccan@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i would love to win the bag <3 it's so very lovely

dimity elson
dimity_liesch_elson@hotmail.com

Jess Harrison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess Harrison said...

A friend of mine has the bag is yellow and it is STUNNING! I'm thinking about investing in the pink! would love to win the necklace to match! :)

Jess Harrison
jess_harrison01@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ooh this collection is to die for! The way those colours pop... wow. It's got my heart racing :D

Love, Micky Griffin (micky_griffin@hotmail.com)

Anonymous said...

Eliza O'Connor
eliza_oconnor@hotmail.com

I need this in my life. pronto.

Anonymous said...

OMG! your jewellery is the coolest! Love it! So want to win the necklace!

alexcatriona@xtra.co.nz

Nicole Tj said...

what a superb collaboration! absolutely LOVE the nude and zesty lime colour combination and it's just got me started on planning a beautiful summer getaway. fingers crossed! x

nicole
nic.blankbird@gmail.com
http://blankbird.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My posts keep disappearing! :( I love this colab, my fave of the year!

Name: Alysha Holder
Email: runners.dial.zero@hotmail.com
Twitter: @Find_me_vintage

I tweeted too! xx

AD+SH DIY Fashion Blog said...

Forgot to leave my name and email.
Tanya
tanya_caines@hotmail.com

dresses said...

So many dresses jadegown evening dresses store sydney reviews waiting for your option,if you want to be a beautiful lady,please choose us jadegown evening gown online shopping reviews
http://www.jadegown.com.au