Wednesday, September 19, 2012

THE AFFAIR.

Whilst the boyfriend style jean is not every girls cup of tea, I on the other hand can not get enough of them. Nothing like wearing a loose fit pant and feeling comfortable whilst still looking "fashionable", win! Admittedly as much as I love the style, I searched high and low for a pair I was 100% happy with and finally I settled on a pair of actual MENS jeans ... which makes so much sense. Since purchasing my shredded best friends from Ksubi, I have been lucky enough to find some other styles that I have also fallen in love with. If you follow me on Instagram (@socialemissions) you will know which pair I am talking about. If a dropped crotch and low waist line isn't your thing, you will struggle to feel feminine in this style, but when paired with a sleek heel and jacket, you really can't go wrong.

I'm wearing..

Mens jeans by Ksubi
Jacket by ZARA
Neon Heels by Windsor Smith from The Iconic
Basic Scoop Neck Tee in Citron by Witchery
Make A Wish Star by Sass & Bide











Photo's by Starring Nobody


Like what you see? Lets be friends.


Follow me on...
Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest

12 comments:

Forever Fashion said...

You can def pull it off!! I haven't tried any men's jeans actually lol too embarrassed I guess. I was never a fan of the boyrfriend jean just cause I didn't think it would look good.
Im in love with your tho! Those are the best ripped up lightwash jeans I've seen so far!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

Watisoni said...

liking your pops of neon ms chloe! And im pretty sure those ksubi jeans look incredible!! i have been on the hunt for some lovely distressed jeans for ages now!!!!and I'm glad to see that you've done a post on it

Marti said...

Nice look. I love your jacket <3
I've just added a new post, do you mind checking it out?

xoxo
http://martiinfashionland.blogspot.com/

Angela Marie said...

I just cannot pull off the boyfriend jeans. But you should wear them as much as you can because you look fabulous in them, I love the shredding in these. The heels you paired with your outfit are also amazing :)

Angela @ the lovely cup

rachel said...

what a great way to get the perfect boyfriend jean - actual men's jeans! you look great, you definitely pull them off, especially with those amazing shoes x

LUAR said...

Perfect. Never actually thought about just going to the men's jeans section instead of rummaging around for a good pair of women's 'boyfriend' jeans ha. Genius!

L U A R

x

jessica konstantinos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jessica konstantinos said...

love those jeans chloe!

xx
jess
iamkonstantinos.blogspot.com

AD+SH DIY Fashion Blog said...

Wow havent checked your blog in awhile. Loving the short hair looks amazing!!
xx Tanya
http://aciddreamsandsugarhighs.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

I love it. THose tee's in Witchery are amazing. If only I didn't have so many neon tees already!

http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

shardette.. said...

Love the touch of neon heels! I think it's the only way to wear neon - minimally!

Hope you're having fun in Amsterdam

xx Sharday


SHARDETTE BLOG

dresses said...

Are you need a dresses britishdress beach wedding mother of the bride reviews for wedding guests,petite evening dresses, welcome to our online shop. http://www.britishdress.co.uk