Wednesday, August 29, 2012

EVERY COLOUR ILLUMINATES.

I waited for so long to get my hands on these Watson X Watson leather pants, and finally (when in Sydney) the opportunity came where I was able to get my hands on them. They are without a doubt the softest and most comfortable leather item I own and unlike other pants I have tried in the past, I don't find myself constant pulling up of them in attempt to avoid an unwanted boyfriend style drop crotch. Am I the only one who has this problem with pants? Could potentially just be my lack of hips that is to blame. Whilst not a huge fan of neon (talk about trend over kill) I am loving my new Shakuhachi singlet. It's a nice pop of colour into a what I feel is still a very sleek look.

Leather pants by Watson X Watson (Similar here & here), 
Neon Singlet by Shakuhachi (Similar here)
Blazer by Zac Posen (Similar here & here)
Heels by RMK Shoes (similar here)
Mistress Glasses by Sportsgirl available here
Necklace by 8 Other Reasons, available here
 










 
 
Images by Starring Nobody
 
 
Follow me on...
Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest
 

14 comments:

danielle said...

ummmm, they're insane. excellent purchase on your part.

HeyDahye said...

They are so worth the wait! Great edgy outfit, love the pop of orange.

Hannah said...

gorgeous outfit! I love the trousers and the necklace you have on here is so cute



raspberrykitsch.com

xx

Angela said...

Mega insane love for those WxW pants. Want.

Natalie Mulford said...

Those pants look amazing, and surprisingly comfortable for leather pants!

LUAR said...

Beautiful! Loving this outfit and your makeup.

L U A R

x

Melissa said...

Oh my god they're amazing. I've been eyeing them for months but have only managed to track them down online but would prefer to try them on in person just to make sure it's the perfect fit.
They look killer on you! Fits you like a glove. You may just have convinced me. Although I'm not sure if leather pants are suitable purchase given it's almost spring! x

Zweiteiler said...

This outfit is so beautiful! I really love the necklace!

Crystal

rachel said...

amazing outfit, those are the perfect leather pants. I always have to pull mine up too, I think leather stretches much more easily than other pants.

I LOVE those earrings, tiny skull earrings are the cutest x

Francesca said...

GAHHHHH you have those pants!!! so jealous babe. you look smokin'!!

ps- get captcha off your blog! :P

xx

Laura. said...

Love this look - so sleek and chic!

il était une fois... said...

looking super hot girl! need me them pants x

liana said...

MAJOR pant envy.
They are so hot, and you look sexy as hell in them.
GOOD buy!!
xx

AD+SH DIY Fashion Blog said...

This outfit is that hot. I will definitely be going back to check your blog more often
xx Tanya
http://aciddreamsandsugarhighs.blogspot.com/