Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Mixed Media. Dossier Journals

When I think about art and fashion, this is literally what comes to mind. It's like these geniuses have seen my dreams and literally taken my thoughts and put them to action. Mixed media is my favourite art form and I always have the best intentions of getting around to creating some of my own master pieces. Maybe if there was 8 days in a week instead of 7 ? Or possibly 3 day weekends and only 4 work days ? This may be eventually be possible. Until then, I'll just sit back and admire these instead.


Lensed by Daniel Thomas Smith with artwork by Rosanna Webster

Courtesy of Fashion Gone Rogue











Follow me on...

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest

15 comments:

Kate Junior said...

So gorgeous! I wish I was talented enough to whip these up!

Daysha said...

Wow, I love this!

Mary said...

I love mixed media too! So so fresh xx

OanaC said...

OMG

loveee

xo Oana:)

Render Sublime said...

LOVE the print mixing in the first pic xxxx

http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

Jaeger said...

i love the ideas people are coming up with to display pictures these days

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

.sabo skirt. said...

Nice look!!!!!!!!!


Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Oh these are just fantastic, so inspiring!

Michelle's Style File said...

So beautiful!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
GIVEAWAY

Australian Fashion Review Blog - Gems said...

Wow these are sunning images!

Gems x

Australian Fashion Review Blog

Stephanie Lin said...

Oh aren't these just beautiful? I love the first image. It's stunning!

Sheena said...

Photoshop and illustrator are my nemises, full respect to anyone with skills in said area. Love these x

www.usuallyjustateeshirt.blogspot.com

jessica konstantinos said...

beautiful photos!

xx

jess
iamkonstantinos.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

absolutely beautiful images! I also just started following you on instagram!

Colored--shadows.blogspot.com

Fabliha said...

these are some of the most beautiful photos I've seen in a while now! the model is such a beauty too
xxx