Thursday, July 19, 2012

Comfort. Nico Underwear

Itchy bits, stabbing wires, straps and clips that sit in all the wrong places. All the qualities that make up cheap, mass produced underwear that I absolutely can't stand. Until recently, I have three favourite bras that I have on rotation based on their style, comfort and practicality. However, there is NOTHING attractive about them. Recently I made my way down to a local festival where I discovered NICO UNDERWEAR

In their own words:
" We minimise our impact on the environment and make all of our garments in Australia under ethical conditions. Our materials are sustainably sourced and Nico Underwear is made to last. "

Organic, style and comfortability? I'm sold. My pick is the bamboo jersey set available here and here ON SALE!






7 comments:

lucia m said...

love it!!

xx

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

communicate.bh said...

What a great range, I love it. And good prices too. I think I'll be looking into this..

Alessandra said...

Lovely!!!

http://lapetiterobenoire-ale.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/lapetiterobenoire.ale

Hannah said...

love how simple they are, i bet they're really comfy. love the striped set


raspberrykitsch.com

xx

Hannah said...

love how simple they are, i bet they're really comfy. love the striped set


raspberrykitsch.com

xx

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Love the striped set! :-)

Christie x

Dark Blue Stripes

Mary said...

Omg, they sound perfect. Checking them out right now! x