Monday, June 25, 2012

Winn Lane. From the Archive

Back from when the weather was a little warmer, the sun came out more often to play and my hair was longer. Found this one in the old archive and thought I would put it to good measure. This Sass & Bide skirts its still a staple piece in my wardrobe even though things have cooled down a little. I love its hemline and obviously am very drawn to the colours as I have appropriately matched it with this amazing silk Country Road shirt (a much cheaper alternative to the infamous Equipment shirts, thats for sure!).





Skirt: sass & bide / Shirt: Country Road / Shoes: SuperTrash / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs / Sunglasses : Karen Walker / Accessories: Sportsgirl. Lovisa, Random

Follow me on...

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest

Photo's by Georgie W

23 comments:

Rachel said...

beautiful pictures! i particularly like the green of your top.

Visit my blog?? colored--shadows.blogspot.com

Lightning Heart said...

gorgeous!!! i love it all!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! But isn't it spelt Winn Lane?

Social Emissions said...

Silly me! Thanks Anon for picking up on my typo!

Nikki said...

This whole outfit looks beautiful, the colours are amazing!:) And your shoes are gorgeous! XX

Friend in Fashion said...

Could you be any more gorgeous???

Love this skirt, and your super sweet shades!

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

rachel said...

gorgeous colours in this outfit! I have that country road shirt in a few colours too, they're definitely on par with my equipment shirts! x

Anna said...

Firstly i just wanted to let you know how much i love your banner! its one of the best i have seen in ages! and secondly that skirt is beautiful! so summery.
Anna

http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

You are stunning, I love the skirt, so cute.

Joanna S. said...

you look lovely ! gorgeous shirt. i like the color :)

Render Sublime said...

I adore this outfit, so fun and unique xxx

http://rendersublime.blogspot.com.au/

Anthea said...

Love how you contrasted the color with black booties! Great look :)

Style Hostess said...

the way you accessorize is just too good!! love that solid necklace balanced with a tad of silver. and yes, great prints and colour matching going on ;)

X
Catherine.

It-Blogirls said...

you look fantastic! these pictures are so cool! and that skirt, agh i'm dying!

Anne said...

very cool pictures! I like your style :)

world on high heels said...

Great outfit! <3

xx

Anna G said...

You are so lovely. I love the bright mix pattern skirt.

Jaeger said...

i love the shoes

http://youngandimpressionablee.blogspot.com.au/

xx

Mary said...

You look great! And that shot of the shoes by itself - oh wow. Definitely made me need them for a few minutes there xx

Kim - Blonde Suburbia said...

You kill me everytime! Such a stunner these colours look spectacular on you!

OanaC said...

amazings pictures **
you are so beautiful:) and i love your blog

Love Oana :)

www.style-muses.com

Gabby said...

Chloe you babe! love this.

xx
http://www.gpvsdiary.com/

Kelly. said...

Im Wearing this exact shirt today! i bought 4 colours lol oops its the best shirt ever!