Monday, June 11, 2012

Vogue Street Style. By Candice Lake

Don't hate me... I think I am the only Australia blogger that is still posting pictures from MBFWA. It's just that I have so many, and I loved them all and want to share them with you. My problem though, has been lack of time and no motivation (because I'm tired).

Street Style photo thanks to the most AMAZING girl out there, Candice Lake. I think it is safe to say that this was the highlight of my week!

Photo courtesy of Vogue.com


Dress: Camilla and Marc / Bag: McQueen / Glasses: Asos / Shoes : Diavolina


Follow me on...
Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest

15 comments:

Watisoni said...

hehehe who cares! STREET style is definitely amazing. Those prints look GORGEOUS.
L O M A N I

FASHIONCONTAINER said...

Love this look!

Anna (South Molton St Style) said...

Gah you look so fun! Love the glasses - and wish we had the weather like yours in London :( xx

South Molton St Style

Francesca said...

You look damn amaze here babe in case I haven't told you before ;)

www.opinionslave.com

rachel said...

wow, the floral print looks amazing with the leopard heels! I wouldn't have thought it would work but it totally does x

Angela said...

Haha woman I still have so many posts to do from MBFWA! I took soooooooooo many pics..it's outta control. Meanwhile, I'm in LOVE with this shot of you. Brill.

A x

Laura (White Winters) said...

I love the print of your dress! I wish the sun was still shining like that.

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

Style Servings said...

Ooooh you look so pretty!

Jaya said...

wow, you look lovely!! :) Love the bag!!

xx
www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

Flapjack Melody said...

Ohhh this look is amazing.

The print on that dress is crazy amazing - loving the bright colours & the large scale floral..!

FJM
x

http://flapjackmelody.blogpot.com

FASHIONISMYWAY by Cristina L and Morphine Jude said...

I love this dress :)

And these sunglasses? Absolutely amazing :)

visit me at http://fashionismyway.blogspot.com/

katecrackpot said...

This mixture looks so cute!! :)
If you find some remedy for your tiredness: tell me. Need something, too.

liana said...

So gorgeous!
Very interesting style...not many could pull it off quite so well!
xx

Whatwouldkarldo.com said...

Babe I am loving all these deets!!! xox

http://whatwouldkarldo.com

Anna said...

great dress!♥ ♥ ♥