Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reflections. MBFWA Outfit Post

You know I would happily live in Sydney, purely on the basis that there are so many fantastic spots to take photo's. Honestly, the bloggers there have no excuse for not executing perfect outfit posts. I guess that's WHY so many of the bloggers there do so well. 

I have been having so much fun with these amazing Cue earrings. The add the perfect pop of colour to an outfit and the really remind me of the Dannijo stuff (which is way beyond my budget when it comes to accessories). It was rather fun wearing my Sass & Bide "the righteous one" pants around the passenger terminal during MBFWA... mostly because the sequins kept shooting off reflections into peoples faces, it was rather amusing actually. Especially when riding on the bus, early in the morning. 









Top & Pants: Sass & Bide / Earrings: Cue / Bag: Alexander McQueen / Shoes: Diavolina by Zomp Shoes


Photo's by Kaity

Follow me on...
Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest

15 comments:

Style Servings said...

I loveeeeee the earrings, and the trousers are so cool!

rachel said...

What gorgeous earrings! I do agree Sydney has gorgeous locations for outfit shots, we're definitely spoilt for choice! x

Dark Blue Stripes said...

Love your outfit Chloe! You are killing it! In love with those amazing pants. Perfect shade of blue and you cannot go wrong with sequins.

It was so lovely to meet you at MBFWA. Hope to see you around sometime soon!

Christie x

Dark Blue Stripes

Sonya Harris said...

Cue does beautiful accessories, I must say. I am in love with this outfit. It is perfect in every way!

.sabo skirt. said...

Loving your bag here!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

such a great outfit!

Forever Fashion said...

You look amazing!! :D And I love your shoes! :)

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

AD + SH said...

Love those pants
http://aciddreamsandsugarhighs.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Lin said...

Those are some stunning pants my dear!

LUAR said...

This outfit is perfect - you look beautiful!

I've got a jewellery giveaway if you'd like to enter, lovely.
It's simple and you could win a voucher to recieve pieces from the likes of Low Luv and House of Harlow. No need to follow me, just a great opportunity to win a great prize :) x

L U A R

Danie said...

Your pants and earrings are amazing!

http://dustlandfashion.blogspot.com/

Maria V @CrashingRed said...

Cue made some amazing stuff this season, didn't they?

Love your pants, of course. And nice to discover your blog :)

Cheers from Sydney,
xx

Whatwouldkarldo.com said...

Earings= love
pants = love
THE BAGGGG!!!!!!! xox

http://whatwouldkarldo.com

Jony said...

Such a beautiful look, the pants are truly great!!

francesca said...

i love this outfit.

i saw these pants in the sass and bide boutique the other day and didn't really know how you could work them. now i know how! I love how the sequins and the heels and the pop of colour in the earrings make this a perfect smart casual outfit!

perpetual distraction