Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Panic. MBFWA Day 1

SO, first day of MBFWA did not run quiet as smoothly as I planned.

1. My hair consists of a braid that was 3 days old. I stupidly thought I would have enough time to wash my hair at 4am in the morning before catching my flight. I nearly snorted when someone asked me if they could take a picture of my, I quote "awesome hair".

2. Flight was delayed. If you follow on my on twitter, you would have know I was actually frantic to get to Sydney on time for my first show... Gail Sorronda. 

3. Had 45 minutes to get from the airport, to where I was staying and dump my bags. Made the cab driver wait for us as we frantically changed into fashion week appropriate footwear and grab camera essentials.

4. Discovered what "the box" was/meant and was bitterly disappointed. If you were there during the week, you know what I am talking about.

Check out my incredibly cute Karen Walker - Mini Skull Studs from Beginning Boutique.

Fashion week essentials at their very best. 




Follow me on...

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest

15 comments:

Bianca said...

who took these pictures! they look incredible! hehe. can't wait for the rest of your posts. x

Fabliha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fabliha said...

you are so super stunning! I am so jealous of your shades
xx

Soph. said...

Love your look :)

Xox Soph

FASHIONFED said...

Sounds like you had a crazy day! But you look amazing on these pictures

2fashionfed.blogspot.com

lucia m said...

you look amazing!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Andrea said...

love ths sunnies!

rachel said...

you look seriously incredible, I would never have known that hairstyle was a last-minute thing! and I love those earrings so much x

Marzena said...

Your glasses and earring are awesome ! I love your blog ! Kiss x


http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

Gabby said...

You babe!! <3
Wish I had seen you ladies at MBFWA.

xx
http://www.gpvsdiary.com/

style-xyz said...

I love this sunglasses!

http://style-xyz.blogspot.com/

FASHIONFED said...

Gorgeous sunglasses!!

www.2fashionfed.blogspot.com
www.shopfashionfed.tumblr.com

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

hahaha souns like an interesting fashion week experience! but when i justglaned at the photos before reading this i totally thought your hair was awesome! and omg i love your glasses!

x

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

Angela said...

Drats the 'the box' !! Love this look so much.

A x

Anonymous said...

Your Prada's aren't real are they......