Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Navajo Girl.

Channelling  my inner spiritual self, I opted for this Navajo Inspired outfit to pair with my Dazzler Boots from RMK Shoes. Having not left my feet since I got them, these glitter heeled delights are now my go to shoe this A/W as they work so well with skirts, jeans and dresses and everything in between. It's nice that there is something reliable in my crazy hectic life. 







Skirt, Top, Neckpiece: Soot. Designs / Shoes: RMK Dazzler Boot

Follow me on...

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest

Photo's by Robyn Frazer

9 comments:

Kelly Malka said...

love the way you put this post together! especially adore those shoes!!

whatthekittydraggedin.blogspot.com

Watisoni said...

i love the layout of this post as well as those botties and top you are wearing.

Bespoke Biddie said...

necklace is AWESOME

Sunnie
(.=

Style Servings said...

Very cute!

Georgiana xx said...

Love those boots and that necklace is AMAZING!!
xx
georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

eliza said...

This is wonderful! I adore your top, the print is magic. And those shoes are great!

x

Anthea said...

Awesome booties and post design!

Jaya said...

The print is so nice! love it! :) thanks for the comment on my blog!

xx
www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

Katrina said...

lovely outfit as per usual! the background is truly wicked

xo
theyoungbridgetjones.blogspot.com