Monday, April 16, 2012

Walk The Boardwalk.

The trans-seasonal winds are blowing around like crazy at the moment. One second the sun is shinning and by the afternoon things are looking pretty gloomy. It does however present the perfect opportunity to mix my layers up. I bought this jacket before heading over to Europe and it was a god send, not to mention its versatility as I can wear it over anything from skirts (like this SUPRÉ wetlook one), jeans or dresses. We got these photo's just in the nick of time, as you can see from the last photo, the rain started spitting and we had to get out of there pretty quickly (Run! The McQueen can't get wet!).

I always find I get the strangest looks when shooting an outfit post. Little Georgie and I had a good giggle at the people on the ferry gawking at that weird girl in the giant stelitos walking up and down the boardwalk. People still have no idea what blogging is, and screw their faces up when I even mention the words "outfit post".









Sleeveless Sheer Shirt & Skirt /  Gifted from Supre : Shoes / Betts : Jacket / Sportsgirl (old) :  Bag / Alexander McQueen

Follow me on...

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest

Photo's by Georgie W

22 comments:

Friend in Fashion said...

The outfit looks fantastic babe - love the jacket - i've got something similar headed my way!

Luv,
Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

couturing said...

I adore that outfit; I love the jacket and the bag especially

couturing.blogspot.com

lucia m said...

perfect outfit!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Ilka von Torok said...

Amazing blog:)Love you outfit!!!
Thanks, for visiting my blog, I follow you if you want follow me back.
xx Ilka
http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.com/

Hanna said...

amazing photos :)

Hanna
http://whoishanna.blogspot.com/

Style Servings said...

You look sooooo beautiful!! Haha I love all the confusion you create, people must think you're a model or something!

Sandra Leiva said...

Great outfit!
I love your bag <3

Izzy said...

hahah! I'm feeling your pain. I feel so self-conscious sometimes when taking snaps in public, I often forget how foreign the concept of a fashion blog is to some! loving the look of the boots with the long jacket <3

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Window Shopper said...

thanks for the comment! love the outfit!

http://howtowindowshop.blogspot.com/

C A T H said...

loving the sheer shirt + McQueen bag combination <3 so lovely and stylish for a day out~

xx

Style Hostess
Pinterest

Stace said...

Ah that shirt looks so good! How is Supre quality?
And yeah I'm too scared to do outfit posts in public, I stick to my backyard haha!

x Stace
tee+fame

STYLECONTAINER said...

Really love this look and the bag is just perfect! I'm following you now :)

Forever Fashion said...

I love this outfit!! Im obsessed over those chiffon/see through tops and this looks is so well put together! Beautiful!!

fashionqueen2944.blogspot.com

oliveira said...

great blog! :)

Sonya Harris said...

Fab get-up and gorgeous shots. The second last photo is SO stunning. X

steph said...

wow i can't believe that skirt is supre. the waistband detail is really nice. love this outfit!

Fabliha said...

My favourite time of year! - the chance to wear a light jacket without it being freezing cold. Of course you are looking stunning as always. I love all the different neutral shades in this outfit and your bag is (I'm sure you know) amaaaazing :)
xxx

FASHIONFED said...

The outfit looks great, but even better in contrast with the color of your hair!

2fashionfed.blogspot.com

Grace said...

IN LOVE with this outfit of yours. Especially the olive jacket. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

Reptilia said...

HeyDear!

thanks for your comment!!
Just found your blog and i LOVE it!!

I'm following you, it would be cool if you follow back!!

http://www.justreptilia.com
xx

Sam Style Paws said...

You look gorgeous! That outfit is the perfect way to wear to wear an anorak and I lovelovelove the skirt. I know the funny feeling of posing for photos with strangers staring at you weirdly, haha. I always get embarrassed. xx

WWW.STYLE-PAWS.COM

Fashion Lookbook said...

Love your bag.