Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sporty Spice.

Trying to put together outfits for MBFWA (which I am so extreemly excited about) and I am determined to put something together that is "Sports Chic". I have seen so much amazing stuff like this and this and this too! Clearly though, a week in Sydney doesn't come cheap. So I have had to weigh up my priorities and avoid looking at such items. I'm getting there slowly... but I still feel like I don't have anywhere near enough stuff to take away with me.








Photos via Fashion Gone Rogue

11 comments:

Stefania B. said...

love this shooting! amazing combination of the materials and the fabric! Love it ! :)


Rollolollo
Bloglovin

Style Servings said...

I think you would look great in a sporty look!! Good luck determining your outfits!

Lightning Heart said...

so jealous, i really wish i was going to mbfwa!
i love the idea of sports luxe purely because you can get away with dressing for comfort hahah

Tesa said...

love this!

style-xyz said...

oh, this editorial is amazing! Have fun at MBFWA :)

xx

FASHIONFED said...

gorgeous photo's! I love your blog! I just went through a couple pages!

I'm your newest follower, hope to be followed in return! Thanks for commenting :)

www.2fashionfed.blogspot.com

Kirsten said...

You would definitely be able to pull off that kinda look! Go for it! Although I am quite sure you will look brilliant in anything :)

Georgiana xx said...

Amazing photo's! I am loving the sports chic trend!
xx
georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

jamie-lee said...

I'd suggest a pair of A Wang style pants with a singlet and blazer? Haha and I'm sure you have enough to wear :)

Look of Style said...

great photos:)

Ilka von Torok said...

Amazing pics:)
Love it!
xx Ilka
http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.com/