Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Soul Keepers.

I think this Miss Unkon look book is absolutely divine. I wish I had as much talent as some of the photographers I admire, have in their pinky finger. Can you just imagine whipping something like this up in your spare time and then getting paid to do it? Honestly... I wish I had invested more time in learning how to be better in photoshop whilst I studied graphic design. I would have been so much better off. 

Enjoy.

















Follow me on...

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest







13 comments:

Francesca said...

Looks cool! Very arty but I can't see any actual clothes?

xx

Tara said...

I love the bluriness and grainyness :)
xx

www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

Happy Thoughts said...

It's just overlayering images and taming photoshop curves... although - very nice concept, I agree...

Don't worry, you are talented enough! I think the hardest thing is not to compare yourself but simply be yourself. There's lots of uniqueness in your style, just go for it x

Alice McGenniss-Destro said...

enchanting editorial makes me want to see more! x

Fabliha said...

these are so stunning :)
xxx

Georgiana xx said...

These are amazing! I don't even have a real camera let alone photoshop but I'm so interested to learn. Love this concept.
xx

www.georgianaonstyle.blogspot.com

SilhouetteParisienne said...

I love this post, really nice pictures

The trendy frog said...

i love your blog

i follow you, follow me

kisses

http://thetrendyfrog.blogspot.com.es/

vintage process said...

Great pictures! I love it!!!

Andrea said...

i love these pictures!

Sophie said...

Really great images - very inspiring!

http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

Look of Style said...

Beautiful pictures:)

Jordan Iovenitti SCOTCHSTAINEDSOCKS said...

I love this lookbook. I have scrolled up and down this post a good 4 times now. and once more after posting this comment.