Monday, March 19, 2012

Mintspiration.

People are going sneaker crazy at the moment! I've spent a long time debating how I feel about the Isabel Marant wedged sneakers that we have seen mostly skinny legged models gracing the streets in (Yes, Miranda Kerr. I'm talking about you) and I've been trying to decide how I feel about them. Whilst I can't justtify spending that much money... right now, I have squashed my desires by purchasing these beautiful mint coloured Nikes. These high top babies from ASOS not only will be paired with denim cut offs and grey jersey dresses while it's still warm, but will be the perfect companion for my new leather pants (seriously, if you haven't found your self a pair for winter yet. Do so, because they are the IT pant this year). Thank you ASOS for once again been my saviour for all things affordable.

You can buy these pretties here in a pretty Lilac as well!





16 comments:

just me said...

MINTSPIRATION - cute :))))
asos always saves me too!

http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

I love mint so this is so exciting!
xx

www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

cool! everybody's obsessed with mint this season - but I like it :)

Hanna
http://whoishanna.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Oh I love the minty freshness!

A x

Rich Girls. said...

phew! i'm the same with the marant sneakers. i have a love/hate thing going on. while i adore the beige willows with the pinks and blues, i just could never wear them myself. they'd just look too big and awkward on me. from what i have seen, i think some wear them really well and a few go a little crazy and try pair them with every other designer piece they have in their wardrobe.
i think these nikes are a great substitute. and the perfect colour too. x.

Rich Girls. said...

ps. i know, right! everyone on instagram really does go bananas over whatever elle wears. she really has some lust-worthy items though. those one teaspoon pj style shorts that she's wearing in my post is definately one of them! x.

Fabliha said...

I love these :)

Melbournetime said...

Think the mint ones are cooler in one way. The colour will really make a difference to any outfit!
Yes, the Marant ones have the red details that are really cool, but it's not fun when every girl looks the same. Love the Nike ones!

Adelina Alexander said...

Thank you for your comment! I follow you.You can follow back if you want.
xo

Sada said...

Thanks so very much for visiting and commenting on my blog! I LOVE this post...and I am with you...undecided on the IM wedge sneaks, but leaning toward no. This is a great, timeless option made uber-cool in the fresh mint colour! LOVE!! I'm your latest follower. See you again soon!
xo
Sada
Dressology HQ

FashionGeek said...

I love the color for sure! Now following you,! Hope you can too !(:
faashiongeek.blogspot.com

Pariiz said...

Pastel always great! Love mint green <3

Hello :D I'm a NEW Beauty & Fashion BLOGGER. Your blog is awesome! I'm now following your blog. It would be an HONOR if you follow MY BLOG BACK>

lapariiz.blogspot.com Thanks :D

Joana said...

Thank you for commenting and being so nice! I like these sneakers even though I barely use such type of footwear. I love the colour of these though...




http://www.praytofashion.com

Stefania B. said...

great sneakers. thanks for following, now me too, i´m following you also via bloglovin #112, do the same if you like it. see you.

www.rollolollo.com

Heather said...

OMYGOSH I LOVE the mint green sneakers!

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

il ├ętait une fois... said...

gaah! need these in my life now!! X