Thursday, March 15, 2012

Kate Anderson.

Where L'Oreal makeup artists are present, and offering a complimentary service and the event is sponsored by Rekorderlig you are sure to find me there Recently I attended up and coming Brisbane designer Kate Anderson's A/W 2012 Launch with some gal pals! Best way to spend a evening. Loved every minute and the event was put on beautifully.

Be sure to check out this exquisite collection, as the Kate Anderson pieces are a real head turner. Especially that black long lace number, Gimme!!!













Follow me on...

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram:socialemissions / Pinterest

14 comments:

Anthea said...

Gorgeous pictures! We are going to Toronto fashion week this week! Check it out when you get a chance :)

Forever Fashion said...

Beautiful photos! The make up is amazing!!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

justL said...

thanks for your comment, really like those pics

Joseph Dang said...

ahahahaha you chose the best cider ever. It tastes amazingg

THECHRONICLESOFHER. said...

Oooo la la! Love these photos. Looks like an awesome event! Rekorderlig is my drink of choice! MMMMM xxxx

Valeria said...

Like your blog & start following on Bloglovin, hope you'll check mine & follow back!!! xoxo from Rome

www.rockandfrock.com

Sanjana Arefin said...

Thank you for your comment! I'm going to follow you. I really love your blog. Especially the pictures. They are beautiful!

herdollface.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Looks like a fab event! Love me a Rekorderlig!

A x

a sip of fashion baby said...

what a lovely post!!
I'm new reader and I like your blog..
I wait you on my blog <3

kathleen said...

i adore your backstage shots! something about the 'behind-the-scenes'sneak peaks get me much more excited than the show itself! :)

cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com
Please vote for my entry in MIMCO’s Dreamwarp Society Styling Competition

Veneno said...

Beautifull photos :)

Styleflakes said...

Amazing post!these photos are such a great inspo..
loved it!
xo
http://styleflakes.blogspot.com

remi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
remi said...

It looks like a lot of fun! Jealous.

www.remikins.com