Sunday, February 12, 2012

New York, New York.

Yup.. it's that time of the year again. If you don't know what I'm talking about you clearly live under a rock. Once again I view these pictures mostly from the comfort of my bed in the evening or from my office chair whilst lunch breaking.

I don't know about you but when I look at street style photography during these sort of events, I like looking at the people in the background, in particular the meer commoners. Seriously! None of them even seem to notice that they are amongst some of fashion world elite! I would seriously be wetting my pants if I was standing in those sidewalks. Don't cha reckon ?
























Images via Style.com via Oracle Fox

6 comments:

HeyDahye said...

Amazing street style. Runway worthy outfits!

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

Kelly Malka said...

I was lucky enough to see some of these beautiful looks in person! love it!

whatthekittydraggedin.blogspot.com

Fabliha said...

these are all lovely... I am dying to get that cat top!
xxx

INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

lucia m said...

omg! love all this!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

shardette.. said...

Love these shots.. makes me so excited for winter. Bring on the fur & leather!

xx Shardette

www.shardette.com

Bee said...

AMAZING street style.. you really know your stuff yo ;)
much love from beemod..
beemod.blogspot.com