Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lovers Mood.

Move over Valentines DAY! I am officially declaring this LOVE WEEK on Social Emissions. For the remaining 4 days I will be posting all things red and lacy, cute and sweet, lovely and berry and anything that is pink, pink, pink!!! Sounds revoltingly sweet doesn't it ? Fear not.. if these mood boards are anything to go by I think I've got things pretty down pat.

P.s I am now on Pinterest (which is my new obsession). To see where I get all my inspiration from you can now follow me here


 

7 comments:

Tara said...

Looking forward to everything cute, pink and lace :)
xx

www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

Style Servings said...

Love the idea of a love week, and what a great way to kick it off! Following you on pinterest now!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Gabriele said...

so pretty, cute, romantic! so much pink and red...heaven! Looking forward to the posts.
xx

Antonia said...

Gorgeous inspiration! I'm totally obsessed with pink too:)


xoxo
Antonia

steph said...

I love that your picks are girly but not over the top! Following you on Pinterest now too :) Happy Valentine's Day! x

Sheena said...

Wonderful concept for the week by seeing this I cannot wait for more! x

Forever Fashion said...

Soo beautiful! I fell in love with every picture! Def won yourself a new follower!

fashionqueen294.blogspot.com