Sunday, January 29, 2012

She's a Rebel.

Rebel without a cause.

The latest lookbook from Market HQ.

Loving this styling and the overall vibe. I've always appreciated the grunge look and have wanted to for a long time do my own shoot similar to this. It's far more appropriate for an Australian company to shoot this sort of look for an A/W campaign, as our layering is usually minimal and our cooler months are far shorter. No need for for the huge coats, felt fedoras, opaque tights and long leathery boots... as dreamy as that all sounds.

Seriously though, where can I put my name down for that awesome black shearling vest and those studded boots ?

Check them out here. They still have summer stock on sale.











17 comments:

Rhe Beep said...

Great photos! I love the make up and looks.

Rhe
rhestyle.com

Antonia said...

Such a gorg photos! The styling is fantastic! :)


xoxo
Antonia

Tara said...

I love these photos! And that skirt is amazing :)
xx

www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

megcasson said...

Really amazing! I love the US flag converse, I have UK flag ones :D


- kindoflovely.com

Watisoni said...

love the PLEATED SKIRT!!

boy with the BOW TIE

Mexiquer said...

LOVED IT! *

PlaceTrends said...

I love these phtos!!! black, furry vest is stunning!!

btw, I miss the summer...

xx alex

I'm keen on your blog, follow each other??

www.placetrends.blogspot.com
www.placetrends.blogspot.com
www.placetrends.blogspot.com

indie by heart said...

Cool photoshoot! Great clothing:>

HAha those 3 boys, on the background of 1st photo, don't have a clue on what they're taking part in ! :D

Thanks for your comment! Do stop by anytime again :> Have a great week,

Satu
- Indie by Heart

RAW Fashion Magazine said...

Loving that makeup
xx
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Sivi said...

wooow fantastic pics!!!great makeup!!!!! xoxo :D

NaNa said...

this is pretty amazing.

Love from the NaNa girls x

Australian Fashion Review Blog - Gems said...

The pleated skirt with the distinct sports luxe style is definitely on my wish list - love it!
Gems x

Mr J said...

Amazing, love the photos. I want those Chucks!

Cee said...

Swoon. This lookbook is amaze. Wherever you put your name down for those studded boots, put mine down, too - I need them in my life :)
xox,
Cee
http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

Sheena said...

I think that vest will be on everyone's wishlist! x

Kelly Malka said...

i love the pictures with the flower overlay- so ethereal and beautiful xx

http://whatthekittydraggedin.blogspot.com/

June said...

Every single look is so unique. Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing.
xx
Please take a look at my blog!
http://junebiswas.blogspot.com