Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Come As You Are.

Whilst summer might be leaving us, the best thing about is that all the A/W lookbooks start rolling out. I've seen at least 10 this week for Australian designers and from that I have generated a wish list and pieces I want from all of them. Love that Stylestalker have used Alex Spencer from 4th and Bleeker,  she is one of my favourite Aussie babes.

Which A/W looks have my fellow Aussie readers put on their wishlists ? I'll take that contrast leather sleeved top and the chunky knit please!


















 
 

12 comments:

Elle said...

holyshit. incredible!

pia said...

these photos are amazing, love your blog !
will be following :)

<3
pia
http://everlightly.blogspot.com/

Leslie Quiros said...

I love that bottom jumper especially with the metallic skirt :)
xo,
LMQ

kathy said...

absolutely amazing!
alex spencer epitomises the typical australian girl, and there's no doubt that she was a perfect fit for the photoshoot :)
i'm loving the metallics
xxx

Stace said...

I'm totally digging the silver jacket!! mmm need one now.

x x Stace
TEE&FAME

Sheena said...

I know it's cliche but her face seriously always reminds me of kate moss her cheekbones are insane. Always love what stylestalker does! x

Sandra Leiva said...

Amazing pictures!
Thank you, following you back! <3

Springirl Yarden said...

Amazing Shoes!

Fydez said...

Very nice, looks like a campaign for a brand! xx

jas said...

such a lovely spread!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

TheMinx said...

oh god, I know they've been around forever but I'll always have a soft spot for those damn laceup pants. also allll the shoes here.

Georgia Giraffina said...

OMG those crazy perspex platforms and the holy grail in metallics! Dreeeeamy!
X