Sunday, January 22, 2012

Australia Day with Suboo.

Call me UN - Australian, but I have already expressed earlier how I feel about token Australian flag bikinis and board shorts here. This year, why not celebrate in style with a stunning piece from Australian Designer  Suboo.  


Until midnight on Thursday the 26th (Australia Day) if you spend $150.00 or more you will receive one of these ah-mazzzzzing beach umbrellas and let me tell you, I saw one of these the other day at the Brisbane Pop - up sale and they are well worth the investment. You be the envy of all beach goers this summer season.





13 comments:

HeyDahye said...

Gorgeous! The pictures are stunning.

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

eliza said...

Oh, wow! These designs are gorgeous.

If only I weren't so poor!

x

Tara said...

Great post :)
xx

www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

Josephine said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. An thank you for leaving a link to your blog, it's amazing. Such great pics!! I'm following.

xoxo

stylebyjosephine.blogspot.com

Sheena said...

Some lovely prints. At this point im just praying this wet weather has passed so we can enjoy the day outdoors! x

Elin Kling said...

L O V E

Christina said...

The first one is so stunning! :)
Love it!

Nicky said...

Amazing dresses! I love this style! XO :)

Aimee Victoria Long said...

Gorgeous photos!!

steph said...

stunning pictures and that umbrella is so cute! tho, 'style' dependant on stock worries me a bit :)

wish we had warmer summer in sydney x

RAW Fashion Magazine said...

Beautiful prints xx
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

DailyGlamour said...

Nice

INES A. said...

Beautif pictures !