Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sheer Perfection.

So I am a little bit obsessed with all things sheer at the moment.
Chiffon, silk or lace I find it all so light and feminine. We have witnessed the Givenchy's 2011 Spring collection trickle down on to the streets and watched as fashionista's all around the world embraced the trend and made it their own. Models such as Abbey Lee rocked sheer as their day to day "model of duty" look and it has become a staple item in every fashion week attendee’s wardrobe.
This trend is transitional and appropriate for all, no matter which side of the world you are living on at the moment.
At the end of the day though, the sheer is nothing unless perfectly put together with appropriate under garments. More on the tomorrow though...



All images have been sourced from various tumblrs and blogs, including stockholm street style and we heart it

13 comments:

Adele said...

I am so loving all the sheer black tops that are around right now xoxo
http://www.intotheblonde.com/

LUAR said...

Love this trend. There's just so much you can do with it!
Great post

LUAR

xx

GvN said...

Great trend! I love everything in these photos!

Giorgia
www.gvn-styleblog.blogspot.com

Kate said...

One of my all time favourite trends! I lovee everything sheer!
xx

Mary said...

Beautiful.

Joanna S. said...

i love this trend !! awesome pics :)

NoFaceFashion said...

Sheers are definitely one of the most powerful trends now.

annette tang said...

totally agree.. everything is sheer currently including my closet! had the hardest time finding family appropriate clothes!!


x0
annette
www.theversastyle.blogspot.com

k f e d l a n d said...

I love this look.. so many ways you can style them up!x

l i s a z h a n g said...

LOVE all these looks SOOO MUCH!

you have a totally rad blog!

x

www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

These looks are all so amazing! Makes me want to wear my black sheer top (:

xx Nicole
http://www.higherthanthestars.net

Maria Alyssa said...

I love sheer! And black undies are really perfect for it :)
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog

xx
Style is Eternal

MEL SHAZREEN ALBERT said...

love it! it has a thing on me too at the mo.. follow me back and i return the favor :)

xx.


NOT A TRICK. BUT A GIVEAWAY SOON!!!