Friday, October 7, 2011

Give it up for Kanye.

SO! Rap star and fashion aficionado Kanye West has unveiled his highly anticipated womenswear line in front of a star-packed crowd at the Paris Fashion. 


I find the collection rather heavy looking, but I think the aesthetics are still there. Either way the styling mastered by our very own Christine Centenera is spot on and the on a whole the collection is pretty banging. Which is good, because celebrity collections usually blow. Kanye.. hit a sister up with some pieces.


Images courtesy of il etait un fois

Don't for get to check out and enter my NATIO GIVEAWAY !








14 comments:

Isabel Bianchi said...

Sorry... Don´t like too much the collection... But those white and black ¿knitted? sandals have caught my eye!! :)
You´ve got a new follower!!
See u around!!
Have a nice weekend!!
xoxo
MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

Eva said...

Was surprised when I heard about Kanye West showing his coollection in Paris. But I actualy quite like it, the colours are gorgeous xoxo

http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

Sam said...

I think his collection needs some refinement.
P.S I am now following you via bloglovin'
Great blog!

Jess Tran said...

Those orange and cobalt pants, give them to meeeeee!

xx Jess Loves Fred

hello, Friday said...

I want the fur backpack. I'd totally wear it with a bandage dress. xoxo

http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

Sarah - Squeezed Daily said...

Yes, they look like the have cardboard under the fabric, like the shoes though.
Sar x

lovelace said...

I like the white pieces and the shoes are nice!
Cheers
Anika

Lorena said...

Great looks, love them!!
Kisses
http://www.lookladymode.com/

nicole said...

The heavy knitted white maxi skirt with the dangerous side split needs to get in my wardrobe right about now!

Nicole
x

Nora. said...

Kudos to Kanye! Am actually liking quite a lot of his stuff!! haha p.s looking forward to this bloggers meet! yeww

x

nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

I really like it! Surprised it was created by Kanye West though ♥

Sabrina

Damycool said...

Is a little bit risky. Isn´t for me but look great on runnway!
XOXO

DailyGlamour said...

I love !
xx

Mia's Little Corner said...

Wow, I love these pictures!! The collection really looks great!!:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Mia's Little Corner