Monday, September 5, 2011

White whites.


On the hunt for the perfect white shirts. I like colour blocking my wardrobe and there is no one colour that I have more of except maybe black. I think this may be why sometimes I struggle to put together a simple outfit... because I'm so lacking mandatory wardrobe staples. Really rushing hard on the double cuff trend as well, I love my H&M silver ones that I wore here.











Images sourced from: Oracle Fox, Obliterated Hearts, Lick the Cat and other various Tumblrs

11 comments:

derek said...

i'm still looking for a perfect pair of cuffs!! and the perfect white tee!!

HAUNTED-FASHION said...

Wauww lovely,

x
Hajar & Mounia
hauntedcasablanca.blogspot.com

Francesca said...

Yes I'm starting to wear more colour too.. can't wait to see those boots in black, was going to get them in black, but i already have 100 pairs of black shoes, glad i was convinced to get orange hehe! xx opinionslave
/ twitter: @opinionslave

Rich Girls. said...

i can't go past white pieces. i think the majority of my wardrobe is filled with whites. although i wish i was colour crazy, i kind of love my pale tones. x.

Mani said...

Pure perfection....I am a huge fan of minimalist style and white color!



hugs and kisses by Mani.

Fashion Cappuccino said...

I know what you mean..basics take the guess work out of deciding what to wear. That's why I now buy lots of tshirts or solid color knits. xoxoxoo

Blonde hair, Blue jeans said...

do love the 2 first outfits, inspiring post! :)

DailyGlamour said...

great inspiration

THECHRONICLESOFHER. said...

White all the way! Thanks for your lovely comment... Following you now too miss. X

lucylu. said...

Love this white inspiration, it's beautiful and simple. :)
x

sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

Jessie said...

I cannot get enough white right now, so good!