Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ellery Sale. BNE .

Music to every girls ears. ELLERY POP UP SAMPLE SALE 

Pieces from the E L L E R Y archive, runway samples as well as rare and highly covetable pieces from past seasons will be available to purchase at a smidgen of their former price.

Girls, the E L L E R Y sample sales are few and far between and an opportunity not to be missed!

When: Friday 12th August - Sunday 14th August

OPENING TIMES:
Friday 10am – 6pm
Saturday 10am – 6pm
Sunday 12pm - 4pm

WHERE: E L L E R Y Pop-up Sample Sale
The Cottage, Shop 2, 67 James St, Fortitude Valley

Finally and most importantly, Eftpos, Mastercard, Visa, Cash will all be accepted






11 comments:

fashion suicides said...

those pictures are art! How amazing!

FASHION SUICIDES

Kelsey said...

OMG I am excited!

www.afraidtodieyoung.com

x

nicole said...

My heart skipped a beat when I saw this and I even went to check the status of my bank account.

Then I realised that I live in Sydney. I'm not even in the right state for this sample sale.

Haha oh dear.

x

little moon lover said...

amazing photos!
love the pieces on each one of them!

Francesca said...

Yeah i went on friday morning but was disappointed :( oh well! xx

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

love these! xo



p.s. I'm having a sunglasses giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
devorelebeaumonstre.com

Erika said...

Wow thx for the info! I'd probably ask my friends round that region to keep a look out and probably grab a few pieces for me :) Ellery has always been one of favourite Aust lables!

ps thx for ur comment on my post on detachable collars, pity that your designs and creativity wasn't recognised! Dun worry, there's always next time for you to show your talent, the world is waiting! hehe btw really nice blog, love the stuff u posted, following now! pls do follow mine too if u like it, it'll mean the world to me :)

xx
Erika
http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com

MarieAntoinette said...

amazing photos, like a big WOW.

SABINNA and DAVID said...

woooow, these are stunning!! we are in love! also the hairstyle of the models is awesome!

xx, Sabinna and David

broken-cookies.blogspot.com

Rich Girls. said...

i went to the melbourne one a couple of months ago and i totally regret not picking up a thing.
i really wanted to snap up a treasure, but my guilt took over. ahah. damn.
did you pick up a keeper? x.

Strawberry Freckleface said...

Oh my GOD I am in love with these photos. IN love.
strawberry freckleface