Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Travellers Bag.

Outfit Post #6

Packing preparations are under way and I have been trawling through international blogs for some inspiration. I like packing things that don't get crushed in my suit case and are hassle free, jersey and t-shirt materials are perfect for this sort of thing. Do you like my bag ? So mochila inspired and really on trend, best news is that it only cost me $7.00 !!! That's right. Found it in a home wares store.. winning!

T-shirt: Bonds
Shirt: Witchery
Skirt: Country Road
Bag: Loot
Shoes: Witchery





5 comments:

Francesca said...

This looks like the perfect travelling outfit. I must shop at witchery more often! and yes i was there sticking them on one at a time :D it took a while hahah but it was worth it! and yes, it's procrastination at its best ;)!! xx opinionslave

Christine said...

ooo! cute outfit I love that multicolored bag! :) followed!

thanks for commenting and visiting my blog
www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

MyDailyGlamour said...

Hey gorgeous Brisbane blogger ! ( my hometown ) !!!!

Thanks so much for your comment on my blog darling !

LOVING and FOLLOWING your awesome blog too and hope you follow back !

Kisses
www.mydailyglamour.com

♥Run With Fashion♥ said...

I LOOOVE THE BAG!!! VERY COOOL!!!
& WOW @ $7!!! def. WINNING! :D lol.
Also love the boots. :D

Thank you for your comment on my recent post! :D

Rich Girls. said...

LOVE the skirt.
especially that you've paired it with a denim shirt. x.