Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lennon Lover.

Crushing on this style of sunglasses. Typical round style as seen on iconic rockers like John Lennon and Ozzy Osbourne and more recently Lady GaGa. They are making a massive comeback and I honestly think this style suits nearly all face shape. Pop into a shop and try a pair on, it will be love at first sight!

I'm struggling to pick which ones I want, trying to find a mint condition vintage pair with black and gold frames. Hit a girl up if you have seen some...

C xx


















Images sourced from: Tuula, MarketHQ, Karmaloop and other various sources

2 comments:

Lucinda said...

I'm also loving round frame sunglasses!! Always looks so cool and so chic...

Please check out my blog (any support is appreciated) x

http://yellowchicroad.blogspot.com/

Chloe C said...

Thank Lucinda!
I'll be following :)